Wednesday 16 March 2016


Before sharing with you nother sighting, nother landing or another experience of UFO s I just wanna know your opinion - Do you really believe this phenomena or your belief , your education , knowledge and belief forces you to accept this truth ? For the first time or second or third or even 100 time you can make a mistake but you cannot make mistake or misguided for the rest of your life. The truth will peep-in in your brain one day for sure, Look at this picture :-

You can say it's hoax or even further you can call it a photo shop creation - But tell me one thing my friend if one fine morning or in a lazy afternoon or in middle of the night if you see something like in this picture what
will you do ? It's picture from NASA down there !

Next I have got some extraordinary sighting story for all of you my good friends, Till then say bye and smile .                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment