Wednesday 30 March 2016

Dear Friends
Hope you all want to know what Mr. Adamski told about his experience in writing later, let us see what he said thereafter :-


I recognize that my wisdom is very little in comparison to that of the Brothers. Therefore, I leave all decisions to them, as you would. I have reason to believe that they are endeavoring to make contacts in other parts of the world so that no one, even the most skeptical, could accuse me of perhaps deluding a witness companion, or even buying him off to support my statements, should I try to introduce one whose name carried no weight in the world.

Perhaps the Brothers from other planets are waiting un­til the inner being of men on Earth stirs ever so slightly toward awakening stage, with desire for a better liv­ing amongst his fellow men. Perhaps faith is of para­mount importance; not blind faith, but that knowing faith which comes only from within and cannot be swerved from what it knows to be true. The first book did contribute to such an awakening. The purpose of this book is to stimulate this activity into even greater growth and understanding.

No scientific support of any kind was present for the events described in the first book. But events that have taken place since publication, and coming from differ­ent parts of the world, have proven greater support than anything that I could have produced on publica­tion date. This has happened in spite of opposing forces who, for whatever reasons, do not wish the truth to come out. It will be the same with this book. I have been well protected against many things, as well as guided. So far, the Brothers have never let me down. So if we wait patiently and in quiet confidence, things will come out as they should. There will be more abun­dant proof throughout the world than I, as one man, could ever be given or, in turn, give out.

Always,

GEORGE ADAMSKI

Source :- http://www.cosmic-people.com/

Hope you all are enjoying this tour, Always smile :)
Arban.

No comments:

Post a Comment